At Supply Chain Scotland we have developed expertise through many years experience of reviewing, analysing and improving supply chain processes and performance. The core areas of Forecasting and Planning, Business Process and Systems and Logistics reviews are covered in more detail on the linked pages.
We also have extensive experience we can share to help you navigate and improve in other areas of supply chain activity including:
- Supply chain strategy – identification and evaluation of options for production and distribution.
- Retailer/Foodservice-ready customer engagement – working with major retailers and foodservice wholesalers can require compliance with their ways of working, adoption of certain standards (eg barcode labelling at case or pallet level), logistics requirements and communications.
- New product development & introduction process
- Packaging – specifying and sourcing, stock management, design transitions, and potentially realising savings through adopting a buying group approach for standardised items.
- Business measurement – setting appropriate KPIs and introducing mechanisms to record, analyse and act on the results.
- Mentoring and advice for your supply chain team.
- Advice and support on broader business projects such as integration, acquisitions and strategic reviews.
Essentially if you’re facing a supply chain challenge you need help or resource to resolve, please get in touch.
Supply Chain Scotland may also develop in future to run networking events for supply chain professionals to promote best practice sharing and build stronger relationships.
If this is something you would be interested in taking part in, please drop us a line! We’d love to hear your views.